Thu, Sep 08|
Inequitable Payment Practice & Supply Chain Management
Time & Location
Sep 08, 2022, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Lakewood, 3815 100th St SW, Lakewood, WA 98499, USA
About The Event
Join us Thursday September 8, 2022 8:00am to 5:00pm with Stephane McShane, Senior Consultant with Maxim Consulting Group for a class on Inequitable Payment Practices & Supply Chain Management.
Lunch will be provided!
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the impact of inequitable payment practices
- Improve payment cycles
- Discuss the theory of surrounding contract language and enforceability
- Understand the economics of materials
- Recognize the impact materials have on productivity and profitability
- Evaluate options to improving your supply chain
- Understand the impact of material requirements planning system
Attendance is limited to 20 individuals per class. Each firm can register up to 2 people per class - any registrations beyond this number will be added to the waitlist and contacted if there is an opening.
We look forward to seeing you!
Inequitable Payment Practice
Supply Chain Management